Thursday, August 7, 2008

Visit With Melissa and Brodie

Yesterday we were in College Station at my parents, and my high school friend, Melissa and her little boy Brodie (who turns one next week!) drove down from Waco to hang out with us. This was my first time to meet Brodie (bad friend, I know!) and he is so cute and sweet! Melissa hadn't seen Emma in over a year and half either, so she was a little different than Melissa remembered her to say the least! We had a great time catching up with each other, took the kids to Chick-Fil-A (a ZOO!!!) for lunch, and swam in the backyard. We miss you Melissa, Brodie and Brent and wish we lived closer and could hang out more often!


Okay, so I know the picture is really bad! Try getting a 1 and 3 year old to look at the camera at the same time! My excuse for the way I look? The sun was in my face and I was laughing at my mom trying to get the kids to look! :)


You can at least see the kids faces in this one! :)

No comments: