Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cheer Camp Day 2

When I picked up Emma from Cheer Camp today, I walked in and the whole group was doing the dance that they were learning. I took a video of Emma doing the dance. Now I must say that Emma's version of the dance does not at all resemble the actual dance! (I had to zoom in all the way with my camera to film her, which meant that if I moved a millimeter with my hand the camera screen moved a foot, so sorry if you get sick trying to follow the video!)

After they finished the dance, they did a couple of cheers. Again, Emma's cheers looked nothing like everyone else's cheers. Lastly, they huddled together and sang the alma mater and fight song. This is where Emma was the star! (Bad mom that I am didn't have the camera out for this. Hey, I didn't know what they were doing in their huddle until it was too late.) But Emma sang both songs into the microphone, leading the way! (And no, I can't take credit for teaching her these songs. In fact, she taught me the songs! Her babysitter, Miss Gwen gets all the credit for that!)

No comments: