Tuesday, December 23, 2008
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial! Got a prelit one this year and they are awesome! Emma even got a little pink one! :)
3. When do you put up the tree? As close to right after Thanksgiving as possible.
4. Do you like eggnog? Have never had it. Isn't that crazy? I would probably like it though.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? My Hot Wheels!
6. Hardest person to buy for? Jamey
7. Easiest person to buy for? Emma
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I have several. The Willow Tree one is my favorite!
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? I love sending sending and recieiving Christmas Cards in the mail
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm...can't think of one at the moment.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone
12. When do you start shopping? Right after Thanksgiving. Went on Black Friday this year. That was a crazy experience!
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I'm sure it's happened at some point but I can't think of anything specific.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All of the baked goodies!
15. Lights on the tree? Yes, the clear ones
16. Favorite Christmas song? My mom hates this answer, but "Hard Candy Christmas" by Dolly Parten. Also like "Mary Did You Know?" (mom will like that answer better!)
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We alternate Christmas' between our two families but now that Emma is getting older I'd like to spend Christmas Day at home as often as possible.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yep..."You know Dasher and Dancer...."
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? This year I have a big bow because my old tree topper wouldn't fit on the top of my new tall tree!
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve (pajamas) and the rest on Christmas morning
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rude people at the stores
22. Favorite ornament, theme or color? I always get the Li Bien ornaments from Pier 1 every year. Also like the Hallmark photo ornaments.
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? A lot of house work done...
24. What is your favorite dish at Christmas dinner? Everything!
25. What dish should be left off Christmas dinner? Who eats Fruit Cake?
26. What's a special Christmas memory? Trying to stay up all night while excitedly waiting for everyone to get up to open presents
I tag anyone that wants to play!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
They also did a little program and sang a few songs. I know she knows all of the words to every song because she sings them loudly in the car and at home. However, she was barely singing and would only mumble every other word during the performance. She also refused to do any of the hand motions that they had learned. If she caught Jamey or I looking at her, she would give us a very evil look. We just laughed the whole time. Here is the finale to the program. They are singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas". Notice how Emma refuses to look in my direction! (PS Sorry the video is sideways. I haven't figured out how to edit it to turn it around!)
Sunday, November 16, 2008
The Angleton Wildcats won their first district championship in a long time last week by defeating Manvel 49-36. We are so excited to be going to the play-offs for the first time in a few years! Go Cats Go!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
This is Emma doing the cheer "Purple, Silver and White"
This is Emma singing the Angleton Fight Song
And this is Emma's favorite sequence she does at the end of any cheer or celebration. "Hurkey, Toe Touch, Tuck Jump, Side Jump", and now the newest edition to the routine a split at the end!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
The pretty fairy:
Watching the Wildats: After the WIN (please disregard my hair!):
And then ended with screaming!
Emma, Kai and Caden Emma feeding an animal at the petting zoo:
Emma and I:
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Emma watching the parade go by and waving her flag:
At the Pumpkin Patch: