Thursday, August 7, 2008

HELLO BLOG WORLD!!!

I've been reading friend's blogs for the last couple of years, and always think to myself while I'm reading them how nice it would be to do that and have our life documented through it (I haven't been the best at filling out the baby book!) Then I tell myself that there's no way I have the time to do a blog and forget about it. Well today I was surfing through some blogs and Jamey walked by and said "Why don't you do one of those?" I know he was joking, but I was like "I should!" So here's my attempt at blogging. We'll have to see how up to date I can keep it. I promise to try! And those of you exprienced bloggers out there...if you have any suggestions to make my blogging life easier and more creative, all suggestions are welcome! :)

No comments: