Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Policeman Goes to Emma's School

Emma generally doesn't share much information about what she does at school. Today, however, I picked her up and the first thing she told me was, "Mama, I got to be the door holder today!" She was so excited. Then she told me that she "sat on a brown blanket outside, even though there was a pink blanket too, she still sat on the brown one." (A little background for those of you who don't know...Emma is a girly girl. She thinks that brown is a "boy color and girls don't have brown, just pink!" So for her to sit on brown is a major event!) I asked her why they were sitting on blankets outside and she said because a policeman talked to them. When I asked her what the policeman told them, she replied "He said do not use bad sprays!" I have no clue what that means...

No comments: